Today at 3 pm CST will be the second pre-order opportunity for our new tool, the Stamparatus!!!
You go to my blog and place your pre-order. Your credit card will be used to hold the your order for the Stamparatus, but it will not be charged until it is ready to ship in the spring.
When it is ready to ship, SU will send you an email letting you know. You can cancel your order at that time, or add to your order. If it is during Saleabration (Jan – Mar 2018) then you can add to your order to get SAB benefits! 🙂
It will show you some of the amazing features and benefits of this new product!!!
The results are in! The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations (27,000) in just 15 minutes, which provided us with some very important information: You LOVE this new stamping tool! We couldn’t be more thrilled; in fact, your response was so amazing that we’ve decided to make some important adjustments to the reservation process.
As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30; however, during this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Please note what has not changed:
- If you reserved more than one stamping tool during the first reservation period, that number will not change; you will still receive the same number you reserved.
- If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
Winner from yesterday’s drawing is Lori Marcantonio
Congratulations! Look for Holiday Happy Mail!!!
Thank you again for stopping by and leaving comments!
Note: Leave a comment if you pre-order a Stamparatus tomorrow and I will add your name to a drawing for a prize!!!
Bundle up out there…it is turning cold!!! Brrr…